Today in my scheduling series, I will share how I am getting back on board with Trim Healthy Mama by sharing my week of menu plans. I would like to get into the habit of posting my menus on here every week, as well as my grocery lists so you can see how to eat this way without breaking the bank.
I always have coffee with stevia and half & half with breakfast, good girl moonshine or kombucha with lunch, and tea with my night time snack.
I started this menu yesterday so it starts from yesterday and goes through Monday. Book page numbers are in parentheses and recipes not in the book are linked to the source I found them from.
- Tuesday: Breakfast: 2 fried eggs Lunch: romaine salad with chopped up hardboiled eggs and extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) Snack: greek yogurt with 1/2 banana Dinner: organic baby kale with tuna and EVOO Snack: string cheese
- Wednesday: Breakfast: THM pancakes (page 223) Lunch: organic baby kale topped with Briana’s 5-ingredient buffalo chicken salad and half an avocado Snack: lemon coconut muffin in a mug Dinner: an S style salad from Chipotle Snack: air-popped popcorn
- Thursday: Breakfast: cottage berry whip topped with almonds (page379) Lunch: pizza on Joseph’s pita (page 280); sliced veggies Snack: strawberry FP cake Dinner: Dirt-E rice; homemade sourdough bread Snack: peanut butter cups
- Friday: Breakfast: apple oat cake Lunch: tuna in a Joseph’s pita Snack: peanut butter cups Dinner: Cook out with friends (grilled meat and s style salad) Snack: peanut butter blondies
- Saturday: Breakfast: 1 fried egg and turkey bacon Lunch: grilled cheese made with cheddar cheese and bread in a mug (page 265) and just like campbell’s soup (page 292) Snack: Big Boy Smoothie (page 242) Dinner: baked chicken thighs (page 322); cauliflower mashed potatoes (page 361); steamed broccoli Snack: peanut butter cups
- Sunday: Breakfast: sprouted rye toast with laughing cow cheese and tomato Lunch: leftovers Snack: sliced veggies Dinner: chicken fajita salad (fajita fixins on romaine lettuce with sour cream and hot sauce) Snack: red wine and dark chocolate
- Monday: Breakfast: coffee cake for one Lunch: crispy salmon (page 283) on organic baby kale with EVOO Snack: 2 light rye wasa crackers with laughing cow cheese wedge Dinner: whole baked chickens (page 321) and coconut oil sauteed zucchini Snack: almonds
This post is linked up at Menu Plan Monday.